8 Feb 2013

Day 8: Portrait

How is everyone going?
Well, most of my Uni stuff is sorted today. A dual major in Archeology and Art History, along with brief lessons in Creative Writing, Anthropology and Ancient History.

Today's face.

It was a test to draw eyebrows and some realism. Still in my drawing style though. It's good, but I can't do it again. At least not for a while.

Day 8: Tadaa! Mum and Dad are watching a Battlestar Galactica movie now. It's gotta be close to the end by now.
Have a wonderful day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I hope mom and dad are having a great time watching the movie! Your girl is so sweet! Love her smiling eyes ;o) Hope you're having a great day ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great character you have drawn here... Reminds me very much of the artist that drew it!!! Your style but I recognised you straight away!! Well done :)
    Stacy guess who fell asleep 5 mins before the end of the movie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS forgot to tell you I'm so proud you got into your first choices in uni too, I know you worked hard to achieve that :) so pleased sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete

If you have a few moments I would really appreciate your feedback on my post :) and thank you for dropping by so I could share my stories with you :)