24 Jul 2012

Late Black Friday

Hi guys! How's everyone been? It's been a while hasn't it?
Baby's born on Black Friday are lucky for the rest of their life, or so the superstition says. 13 was a bad enough number already. I feel bad for it, it's like the number 4 which I also feel bad for... So last week we got news that friends had a child on the lucky (or unlucky) day, and everyone in our house was thrilled for the new arrival.
By coincidence, the 13th of July is also the day that Patrick Stewart and Harrison Ford are born, but I don't know if they're on a Black Friday or not. I could look it up, but I'm pretty lazy today and I can't be bothered to go fishing for info.

And to show that I have been doing something, here's a picture for everyone!

Ah, the werewolf and the vampire. Or as Mum said, the 'Hubba hubbas'!
...
She did the hands.
I also have a Black Friday comic, but I need to neaten it up before I post it! Anyway, have a wonderful day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. The Hubba hubbas'! LOL! Your mom is too funny! Love your drawing Memphis!
    Congrats to your friend's new child ;o) I think it's a lucky day ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Memphis you snuck these hubba-hubbas up, love them, maybe we can double date LOL, you know I'll take the vampire ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. image is CUTE! >://O i'm liking that look they're giving each other.... and i'm thrilled about this black friday comic of yours! i'll take time to check your blog out properly tomorrow in the hunt for news of this comic, as i'm far too tired to do so now. again - AWESOME image! : D

    ReplyDelete

If you have a few moments I would really appreciate your feedback on my post :) and thank you for dropping by so I could share my stories with you :)