16 May 2012

Day 14: A little late

Hiya guys! How is everyone going?
I find that I've running out of time a lot over the past 10 years that I've been aware that it exists. So it seems like I never get through what I want to do... Anyway, you're not here for that, you're here for a face! So, here it is!

Her name is Venetia! She is Ercole's little sister and also, a mermaid (well half a one anyway). I get the feeling I screwed up the paint job, but every paint job I do looks crappy compared to every one else's.
Day 14: Competed, now I'm just two days behind!

*Edit: I have been ordered by my Mum to again post this To the Butterfly Effect. I seriously think she just wants more chances of winning!

6 comments:

  1. You have done a beautiful job, you judge your artwork to harshly, in art it is often what the artist sees a mistake someone else will like because it gives the work a little unique twist, & doesn't look like it is mass produced but done with love, by hand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Memphis don't put yourself down! I was just going to say, I love her hair ;o) And, I love the scales coming up on her neck! Very cool! Well done ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! Well, she is a mermaid so she counts. :) And you'll find out soon enough that it's not worth comparing yourself to others. All you can do is to grow and evolve in your own way. And most of us are no Michelangelo's and that doesn't stop us from blogging our stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very clean lines and peaceful colors.
    anyway. every now and again i come across an artist or a writer or whatever, and even though they are just beginning, you can already tell that they will be one to watch.

    guess what?

    you are one of them.

    xxa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two days behind? What is wrong with you!!! Just kidding ;-)

    I love all the blues... there is something whimsical about blue flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is cute and I love her blue dress ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you have a few moments I would really appreciate your feedback on my post :) and thank you for dropping by so I could share my stories with you :)