9 Feb 2012

Day 8: A Simple Sketch

Ok, so my 'lovely' sister won't download the photos until tomorrow, so for Day 8, I did do another manga picture. I did a quick draw out of the hat, and pulled out Kun. I love drawing her, I don't think I do it enough. She always seems to look more elegant than the other girls I draw.

It's a simple drawing, but it suits her (at least I think so)
Day 8: Done! Now let's hope Trin remembers to download the photos (and give them to me) so I can do something different for tomorrows face! Ok, have a wonderful day everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Your doing a fantastic job with this challenge :D Some days it is nice to just keep it simple :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you made the outfit and the cute little face

    ReplyDelete
  3. Memphis, she looks very sweet and shy! I like her a lot! Have a great day! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is incredibly sweet Memphis...

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving Kun & the fact you are so dedicated to get your postings up daily & on time, I really find her elegant & sweet, she looks like she would be kind & gentle too :) Oh & cute outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can tell you have enjoy drawing her. I love the pose; its realistic and natural. She looks like she has just been complimented on something.

    ReplyDelete

If you have a few moments I would really appreciate your feedback on my post :) and thank you for dropping by so I could share my stories with you :)